Quick Login:

Priyanka hungry for more meaty roles

Comments  Comments [ 12 ]    By India-Forums.com Staff | 11 April 2012 | 4:14pm

priyanka chopra

After doing more than 30 movies in Bollywood, playing 12 characters in "What's Your Raashee?" and seven characters in "7 Khoon Maaf," actress Priyanka Chopra still craves for more.

Director Kunal Kohli roped her in for his forthcoming film "Teri Meri Kahaani", which will release June 22. Priyanka will play three different characters in the film, which has Shahid Kapoor opposite her.

"When I went to narrate the story to Priyanka, she didn't say a word. But after the narration, the first thing Priyanka asked me was: 'I have to play only three characters?' I was amazed. She still has the hunger to do more and do far better," Kohli said in a statement.

"Teri Meri Kahaani" is set in three eras - 1910, 1960 and 2012.

Priyanka said: "I enjoy doing such characters. It gives me a high. I play three different characters I the film."

Copyright  IANS

User Rating  Rating(14 Votes)

Views  4397

Bookmark and Share

Go to top

User Comments

Join Bollycurry

If You are a member of India-forums, Then You can also log in here.

Quick Login

Year : 2012
  (23)
  (2)
  (18)

• BrunoMars
    Date: 4/17/2012 8:20:42 AMBrunoMars

You are a fantastic actress. You are so good and still haven't shown all your colours! I am amazed by you.

• mihali7
    Date: 4/11/2012 10:46:03 PMmihali7

her hair is a fishtail. :)

• KiShaholic.
    Date: 4/11/2012 9:29:26 PMKiShaholic.

you simply rock PC. No other actress is this versatile as you are Embarrassed can't wait for TMK to release..i bet its gonna be awesome Heart

• shivani003
    Date: 4/11/2012 9:17:14 PMshivani003

She is a brilliant actress and always does justice to whatever role she portrays. I dont blame her for wanting more challenging roles as the industry is really competitive and who wouldnt want to give their best? BTW I love her hairstyle in this pic. Wouldnt mind sporting it myself!

• thisistas
    Date: 4/11/2012 1:45:31 PMthisistas

i have been waiting for this movie since the very first time i heard of it in May of last year. the day it comes out into theaters i will be running to go see it. i cannot wait anymore, i pretty much have the trailer memorized aha.

• hopehot
    Date: 4/11/2012 1:39:37 PMhopehot

Can't wait...plus m in love with the song from the movie

• GundayVedant
    Date: 4/11/2012 10:52:21 AMGundayVedant

I love her!!!! She rocks...

• -Shayari-
    Date: 4/11/2012 7:49:39 AM-Shayari-

Luv her to bits! Mwahhh tfs!

• -DE-
    Date: 4/11/2012 7:46:44 AM-DE-

Talent and Beauty!!

So many actresses cant act but get roles because they are white or beautiful, but YOU ARE PERFECT

• Rishh
    Date: 4/11/2012 7:33:50 AMRishh

One of the very few talented. PC you are the BEST!!!!!

Related Videos